“Future of Sand” symposium is postponed!

Click here for registration and details

Due to the Coronavirus we have to postpone this event. After June 1st we will decide upon a new date. People who have already registered will stay registered. If the new date doesn’t suit you, you will obviously get your money back.

Geplaatst in KNGMG.