EAGE Annual meeting: Delivering for the Energy Challenge
ma 08-06, 08:00–do 11-06, 17:00
Contribute to the Future of Geoscience and Engineering at the EAGE Annual 2020!
DELIVERING FOR THE ENERGY CHALLENGE: TODAY AND TOMORROW
The 82nd EAGE Annual Conference and Exhibition, taking place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands from 8-11 June 2020, is the world’s most significant multi-disciplinary geoscience and engineering event, gathering geoscientists and engineers from across the field for the most comprehensive technical programme of its kind.
Do you want to participate and present your research here? Now is your chance!
Submit your extended abstracts today and before 15 January 2020!
- August 2019: Call for Abstracts Opens
- 1 December 2019: Early Exhibition Rate Deadline
- December 2019: Registration Opens
- 15 January 2020: Abstract Submission Deadline
- 15 March 2020: Early Bird Registration Deadline
- 15 May 2020: Regular Registration Deadline
- 8 June 2020: Onsite Registration Deadline
The Technical Programme is surrounded by a plethora of other learning opportunities. Take a look at all the Dedicated Sessions you can attend. Moreover, the Forum Sessions will focus on the most pressing issues facing the industry