EAGE Annual meeting: Delivering for the Energy Challenge
di 08-12, 08:00–vr 11-12, 17:00
Contribute to the Future of Geoscience and Engineering at the EAGE Annual 2020!
DELIVERING FOR THE ENERGY CHALLENGE: TODAY AND TOMORROW
The 82nd EAGE Annual Conference and Exhibition, taking place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands from 8-11 June 2020, is the world’s most significant multi-disciplinary geoscience and engineering event, gathering geoscientists and engineers from across the field for the most comprehensive technical programme of its kind.
- August 2019: Call for Abstracts Opens
- 1 December 2019: Early Exhibition Rate Deadline
- December 2019: Registration Opens
- 15 January 2020: Abstract Submission Deadline
- 15 September 2020: Early Bird Registration Deadline
- 1 November 2020: Regular Registration Deadline
The Technical Programme is surrounded by a plethora of other learning opportunities. Take a look at all the Dedicated Sessions you can attend. Moreover, the Forum Sessions will focus on the most pressing issues facing the industry