Fifth EAGE Workshop on Borehole Geophysics
ma 18-11, 08:00–wo 20-11, 17:00
Bridging the gap between surface and reservoir
In the previous EAGE Borehole Geophysics workshops, the quality of the technical submissions has been excellent with representation from a wide cross-section of the industry from around the world; operators, consultants, contractors, and academics. For this fifth edition, we anticipate using the same proven formula by providing a forum for professionals interested in borehole geophysics to share latest research findings, case studies, successes and lessons learned, all built around a technical program of oral papers and posters.
This three-day workshop also welcomes discussions on advances in borehole geophysical data processing, including Full Waveform Inversion and Artificial Intelligence, and solutions enabled by data analytics and cloud computing.
The workshop will be held in Den Haag, details on location will follow soon.
Submission deadline for abstracts: 30 June 2019
Early registration opens 1 August 2019
Topics for abstract submissions (posters & oral):
- Integration with Surface Seismic Data
- Acquisition Hardware Methods including Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS)
- Time-lapse Reservoir Monitoring
- Pushing Processing Technology
- Full Waveform Inversion (FWI)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Acoustic Sonic and Non-Seismic Methods
- Reservoir Characterization
- Microseismic and Monitoring