The European Federation of Geologists (EFG) invites you to participate in its new EFGeoMentoring scheme. This extension of our current early career mentoring programme offers mentoring and coaching services to mid-career and senior geoscience professionals.
Would you like to:
- broaden your professional network?
- improve technical knowledge in a particular field?
- improve your leadership/management skills?
- acquire practical tools and strategies for the transition from a junior role into roles with higher responsibilities?
- benefit from insider knowledge about work perspectives in another geosciences sector or in other countries and obtain practical advice and contacts?
- apply for the European Geologist title and ask your mentor to guide you through the application procedure?
As a complementary service, we also aim at providing mentees with access to a database of professional coaches who may advise you on specific aspects such as career change, marketing and sales, financial management or personal development.
The EFGeoMentoring scheme is running on a continuous basis, matching mentees and mentors upon demand.
To participate, please check the conditions on our website and submit your application.